Secured listed building consent for refurbishment and alterations together with a new contemporary staircase, with no pre-commencement conditions in 6 weeks from submission, allowing immediate commencement of the development.
Grade II listed building in a Conservation Area. Whilst the building was listed in 1970, and is described as a terrace of formerly grand houses circa. 1840, through collaborative heritage research we established that the building was entirely demolished, rebuilt and extended in the 1960s.
Commercial Development, Heritage Projects